Federal Government Action Tracker
Compilation of COVID-19 related action taken by federal agencies to help you stay up-to-date with developments in Washington, DC. View updates by date or agency, with related links included for each item.
THIS GUIDE WILL BE UPDATED EACH FRIDAY. TO RECEIVE UPDATE NOTIFICATIONS STRAIGHT TO YOUR INBOX, CLICK HERE AND SIGN-UP FOR OUR FEDERAL GOVERNMENT AFFAIRS UPDATES.
Practical discussions on critical issues and policy development related to COVID-19.
Politics and COVID-19: Where Do We Go From Here
May 13, 2020 – During this interactive webinar, Dentons’ Public Policy team discusses the impact COVID-19 is having on national politics as we approach the 2020 elections.
Federal Resources – Key Links
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention: COVID-19 Resources
- Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA): COVID-19 Resources
- FEMA Disaster Financial Management Guide
- FEMA Public Assistance Program and Policy Guide
- National Institutes of Health: Situation Summary
- Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration: COVID-19 Resources
- Guidelines for Opening Up America Again