A review of state and local governmental orders, directives and financial assistance that may impact our clients and communities.
Updates from Congress featuring Congressman John Yarmuth and Louisville Mayor Greg Fischer: Federal Support for State, Local and Tribal Governments in Response to COVID-19
May 21, 2020 – During the interactive webinar our speakers discussed the latest actions taken by the federal government in response to the coronavirus pandemic and how those relief efforts are being received by governments across the country.
Local Governments’ Challenges in Working With the State and Federal Government As They Navigate through the COVID-19 Crisis
May 7, 2020 – Dentons’ Federal and Georgia Public Policy teams and Commissioner of the Georgia Department of Community Affairs Christopher Nunn held a practical discussion on successfully managing the government funding process: from identifying and applying for these numerous opportunities; to ensuring compliance and legal protections on the front end to prevent inquiries and enforcement actions down the road.
COVID-19: Stimulus Opportunities for Municipal & Local Government in Indiana
April 28, 2020 – Indiana Secretary of Commerce Jim Schellinger, Indiana Office of Management and Budget Deputy Director Justin McAdam and Dentons Public Policy team members discuss how Indiana might utilize Coronavirus Relief funds, opportunities currently available to local governments, and what the next phase of relief funding could provide.
State Resources – Key Links
- Council of State Governments: All Executive Orders by Jurisdiction
- NCSL: State Action on Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- NCSL: Legislative Sessions and the Coronavirus
- Colorado Joint Budget Committee Letter: Federal Coronavirus Relief: H.R. 748 – Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security Act – Discusses the CARES Act and parts of the bill that will have a direct impact on the State’s budget.
Executive Orders and Public Health Orders
TO VIEW ALL COLORADO EXECUTIVE ORDERS AND PUBLIC HEALTH ORDERS CLICK HERE.
- Renewing the Public Health State of Emergency issued on March 14 and renewed on April 8 and April 30 to assist with the state’s response to COVID-19 – May 28, 2020
- Providing ongoing guidance for reviving a healthy Georgia in response to COVID-19 – May 28, 2020
- Regarding operations of overnight summer camps in response to COVID-19 – May 21, 2020
- Providing additional guidance for reviving a healthy Georgia in response to COVID-19 – May 12, 2020
- Renewing the Public Health State of Emergency issued on March 14 and renewed on April 8 to assist with the state’s response to COVID-19 – April 30, 2020
- Providing additional guidance for food service establishments, bowling alleys, and theaters in response to COVID-19 – April 27, 2020
- Reviving a Healthy Georgia – April 23, 2020
- Providing flexibility for healthcare practices, moving certain businesses to minimum operations, and providing for emergency response – April 20, 2020
- Executive Order to Ensure a Safe and Healthy Georgia – April 2, 2020
- Department of Public Health Administrative Orders – March 27, 2020
- Department of Public Health Administrative Orders – March 23, 2020
- State of Emergency Order – March 14, 2020
TO VIEW ALL GEORGIA EXECUTIVE ORDERS CLICK HERE.
- Statewide Re-Opening and Recovery Plan May 18, 2020
- Statewide Safer-at-Home Order Announced May 5, 2020
- Statewide Stay-at-Home Order Extension Announced April 25, 2020
- Statewide Stay-at-Home Order Announced March 23, 2020
TO VIEW ALL HAWAI`I 2020 EXECUTIVE ORDERS CLICK HERE.
TO VIEW ALL INDIANA EXECUTIVE ORDERS CLICK HERE.
- Gov. Wolf Issues Green Phase Order, Guidance on Dining and Professional Sports – May 27, 2020
- Gov. Wolf Adds Eight Counties to Yellow and 17 to Green on May 29, Remainder to Yellow on June 5 – May 22, 2020
- Wolf Administration Releases Summer Camp and Recreation Guidance – May 22, 2020
- Yellow Phase Orders Updated to Include 12 Additional Counties Moving on May 22 – May 21, 2020
- Governor Wolf Announces Real Estate Industry May Conduct Limited Business Transactions Statewide – May 19, 2020
- Gov. Wolf Vetoes SB 327, HB 2388 and HB 2412 – May 19, 2020
- Gov. Wolf: Federal Funding Available for COVID-19 Testing and Treatment for Uninsured Patients – May 18, 2020
- Gov. Wolf: 12 More Counties to Move to Yellow Phase on May 22 – May 15, 2020
- Yellow Phase Orders Updated to Include 13 Additional Counties Moving on May 15 – May 14, 2020
TO VIEW ALL PENNSYLVANIA EXECUTIVE ORDERS CLICK HERE.