Our Public Policy team has been following every twist and turn of President Biden’s first 100 days in office, captured in this primer that examines the landscape in Washington, DC, currently, and also assesses Congressional and Administration priorities through the remainder of 2021.
Features of this report include:
- Biden Administration: Status of First 100 Days Priorities
- President Trump Executive Orders Revoked by President Biden
- Biden Administration Nominations Tracker
- Assessment of the Next 100 Days
- 117th Congress Departures
- American Jobs Act vs. GOP Infrastructure Framework