Please click the links below to navigate to our various resource sections:
Tools and Trackers
US COVID-19 50-State Tracker
A review of state and local governmental orders, directives and financial assistance that may impact our clients and communities.
Georgia legislative roundtable featuring Speaker of the House David Ralston
February 11, 2021 – This webinar continued the series of conversations hosted by our Georgia government affairs team, as we track legislation and hear from political leaders throughout Georgia. Stay tuned for details on our upcoming webinars.
Georgia legislative roundtable talks: What should you expect in 2021?
January 8, 2021 – Dentons’ Georgia government affairs team provided an interactive webinar as we prepare for the Georgia General Assembly. During this program, a panel of Georgia legislators on both sides of the aisle discussed major political efforts, predicted the top issues that will define 2021 and analyzed the impact of potential legislation across various industries.
Health Care and the Increasing Role of State Attorneys General: Perspectives on key issues and preparing for 2021
December 15, 2020 – Our panelists explored the roles and responsibilities of state AGs as they provided their perspectives on key issues in the health care industry and what to expect as we enter 2021.
CARES Act Oversight and Federal Investigations: Impacts on Hawai`i Businesses
December 10, 2020 – Speakers provided insight for Hawai`i businesses on legal and financial aspects of relief funding, including potential risks and exposure.
The Battle for Control of the US Senate: Analysis of the Georgia Runoff Elections
December 9, 2020 – During which our experienced bipartisan political leaders provided insight and shared their predictions as two US Senate seats head toward January runoffs.
Examining the Outcomes of the 2020 Colorado Legislative Session and the Impact of COVID-19
July 16, 2020 – A conversation with Colorado Joint Budget Committee, Vice Chair Senator Dominick Moreno and Joint Budget Committee Member Senator Bob Rankin.
During this interactive discussion, we looked back at the 2020 Colorado Legislative Session and the impact of COVID-19 on lawmaking and the state’s budget. This webinar also provided an update on recent happenings in Washington, DC and what to expect as Capitol Hill returns from recess.
What’s Next: COVID-19 Policy Issues Facing Federal, State and Local Governments
June 12, 2020 – During this interactive discussion, Dentons’ Public Policy team addressed the rapidly changing patchwork of state, local and federal responses to the fast-evolving COVID-19 pandemic.
Updates from Congress featuring Congressman John Yarmuth and Louisville Mayor Greg Fischer: Federal Support for State, Local and Tribal Governments in Response to COVID-19
May 21, 2020 – During the interactive webinar our speakers discussed the latest actions taken by the federal government in response to the coronavirus pandemic and how those relief efforts are being received by governments across the country.
Local Governments’ Challenges in Working With the State and Federal Government As They Navigate through the COVID-19 Crisis
May 7, 2020 – Dentons’ Federal and Georgia Public Policy teams and Commissioner of the Georgia Department of Community Affairs Christopher Nunn held a practical discussion on successfully managing the government funding process: from identifying and applying for these numerous opportunities; to ensuring compliance and legal protections on the front end to prevent inquiries and enforcement actions down the road.
COVID-19: Stimulus Opportunities for Municipal & Local Government in Indiana
April 28, 2020 – Indiana Secretary of Commerce Jim Schellinger, Indiana Office of Management and Budget Deputy Director Justin McAdam and Dentons Public Policy team members discuss how Indiana might utilize Coronavirus Relief funds, opportunities currently available to local governments, and what the next phase of relief funding could provide.
State Resources – Key Links
- Council of State Governments: All Executive Orders by Jurisdiction
- NCSL: State Action on Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- NCSL: Legislative Sessions and the Coronavirus
- Colorado Joint Budget Committee Letter: Federal Coronavirus Relief: H.R. 748 – Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security Act – Discusses the CARES Act and parts of the bill that will have a direct impact on the State’s budget.
Executive Orders and Public Health Orders
TO VIEW ALL COLORADO EXECUTIVE ORDERS AND PUBLIC HEALTH ORDERS CLICK HERE.
TO VIEW ALL GEORGIA EXECUTIVE ORDERS CLICK HERE.
- Statewide Re-Opening and Recovery Plan May 18, 2020
- Statewide Safer-at-Home Order Announced May 5, 2020
- Statewide Stay-at-Home Order Extension Announced April 25, 2020
- Statewide Stay-at-Home Order Announced March 23, 2020
TO VIEW ALL HAWAI`I 2020 EXECUTIVE ORDERS CLICK HERE.
TO VIEW ALL INDIANA EXECUTIVE ORDERS CLICK HERE.
- Certify My Business
- Self-Certification Program (FAQs)
- Open & Certified PA Business Directory
- COVID-19 Business Guidance
- COVID-19 Business Guidance FAQs
- Targeted Mitigation Order – Amended March 1, 2021
- Business Exemptions by County
- Governor Shapiro Nominates Acting Attorney General Michelle Henry to Serve as Attorney General – January 23, 2023
- What People Are Saying About Governor Shapiro’s Office of Transformation and Opportunity, A One-Stop-Shop for Bringing Business to Pennsylvania – January 25, 2023
- Governor Shapiro Signs Executive Order to Improve Commonwealth Licensing, Permitting, and Certification Processes by Establishing Standard Response Times and Money-Back Guarantee – January 31, 2023
- Governor Shapiro Announces He Will Not Issue Any Execution Warrants During His Term, Calls on General Assembly to Abolish the Death Penalty – February 16, 2023
- Governor Shapiro Announces All Cabinet Members, Governor’s Office Staff, and Senior Managers Have Signed Integrity Pledge – February 22, 2023
- ICYMI: Governor Shapiro Discusses How His Budget Proposal Offers Commonsense Solutions to Recruit Frontline Workers, Protect Seniors, and Support Students Across Northeast Pennsylvaniahttps://www.governor.pa.gov/newsroom/icymi-governor-shapiro-discusses-how-his-budget-proposal-offers-commonsense-solutions-to-recruit-frontline-workers-protect-seniors-and-support-students-across-northeast-pennsylvania/ – March 9, 2023
- Gov. Shapiro Highlights Plans to Rebuild Workforce, Recruit More Teachers into PA Classrooms During Visit to Philadelphia High School – March 15, 2023
- Governor Josh Shapiro Announces Pennsylvania Fire Departments and First Responders Have Been Repaid $1 Million by Norfolk Southern So Far – March 30, 2023
- New Jersey Governor Phil Murphy, Pennsylvania Governor Josh Shapiro Announce Partnership to Strengthen Labor Law Enforcement, Protect Workers’ Rights – April 13, 2023
- Under the Leadership of the Shapiro–Davis Administration, Pennsylvania is Open for Business – April 14, 2023
- Governor Shapiro Tours Cabinetworks Expansion in Huntingdon County, Highlights Investment to Create Over 300 New Manufacturing Jobs in Mt. Union – April 20, 2023
- ICYMI: “A Big Day” and “A Very Good First Start:” Governor Shapiro Signs Landmark, Bipartisan Legislation to Provide Breast Cancer Screenings for Free As First Bill – May 2, 2023
- Governor Josh Shapiro Shares His Plans to Make Pennsylvania a Global Economic Leader and “Create More Possibility Across Our Commonwealth” in New Op-Ed – May 11, 2023
- This Week in the Shapiro Administration: From Greensburg to Philadelphia, Governor Shapiro Highlights Comprehensive Approach to Supporting Pennsylvanians’ Mental Health – May 19, 2023
- Governor Shapiro Highlights Budget Proposal’s Comprehensive Approach to Increasing Mental Health Support for Students in Visit to Allentown High School – May 25, 2023
- Governor Shapiro Announces Plans to Expand Keystone Early Learning Center – May 30, 2023
- Governor Shapiro Highlights Universal Free Breakfast Proposal for Pennsylvania Students in Visit to Montgomery County Elementary School – June 1, 2023
- Governor Shapiro Signs Executive Orders Reestablishing Five Governor’s Advisory Commissions, Establishing New Commission on Next Generation Engagement – June 6, 2023
- Senate Overwhelmingly Confirms Governor Shapiro’s Nominees to Lead the Departments of Conservation and Natural Resources, General Services – June 7, 2023
- Shapiro Administration Provides Update on I-95 Response – June 12, 2023
- Governor Shapiro and PennDOT Announce I-95 Demolition is Now Complete – June 15, 2023
- Governor Shapiro Signs Bipartisan Cybersecurity Consumer Protection Bill into Law – June 21, 2023
- Governor Shapiro Announces Pennsylvania Will Receive $1.16 Billion in New Federal Funding to Expand Affordable, High-Speed Internet Access Across the Commonwealth – June 26, 2023
- Statement from Governor Shapiro on Ongoing Budget Negotiations -June 29, 2023
- Pennsylvania House Passes Bipartisan Budget That Delivers on Governor Shapiro’s Key Priorities, Makes Historic, Commonsense Investments to Create a Stronger Economy, Safer and Healthier Communities, and Better Schools – July 5, 2023
- Governor Shapiro Signs Act 4 and Act 5 of 2023 Into Law – July 6, 2023
- Governor Shapiro Signs Ten Bills Into Law – July 11, 2023
- This Week in the Shapiro Administration: Expanding Broadband Access Across Pennsylvania, Supporting Berks County Recovery Efforts, Launching the Statewide Safer Communities Tour, and More – July 14, 2023
- ICYMI: Governor Shapiro Highlights Lessons From I-95 Collapse, Vision for Rebuilding America’s Infrastructure in New Op-Ed in The Washington Post – July 17, 2023
- Governor Shapiro Signs Executive Order Creating New, First-in-the-Nation Workforce Training Program to Take Advantage of Historic Federal Infrastructure Funding – July 31, 2023
- Governor Shapiro Signs Into Law Commonsense Budget that Makes Historic Investments to Create a Stronger Economy, Safer and Healthier Communities, and Better Schools – August 3, 2023
- Governor Shapiro Highlights Progress on New I-95 Overpass, Touts Budget Investments in Workforce & Economic Development in Visit to High Steel Structures in Lancaster – August 7, 2023
- Governor Shapiro Announces Nearly $36 Million in Green Light-Go Grant Funds to Communities Across the Commonwealth to Improve Traffic Safety – August 11, 2023
- “A Game Changer for Students Across Our State:” 2023-24 Budget Provides Universal Free Breakfast to 1.7 Million PA Students – August 17, 2023
- Governor Shapiro Invests Nearly $50 Million in 58 Transportation Projects to Improve Safety, Mobility, and Local Economies Across the Commonwealth – August 24, 2023
- Governor Shapiro Announces the Pennsylvania State Police Will Remove College Credit Requirement for Cadet Applications – August 28, 2023
- Governor Shapiro Signs Executive Order to Open Up New Opportunities for Small Businesses and Small Diverse Businesses, Improve State Procurement Practices – September 5, 2023
- Governor Shapiro: Pratt Industries Invests $500 Million in Pennsylvania to Create Hundreds of New Jobs – September 18, 2023
- Governor Josh Shapiro Signs Executive Order on Commonwealth Use of Generative Artificial Intelligence, Taking Proactive Step to Harness New Technology While Empowering State Workforce – September 20, 2023
TO VIEW ALL PENNSYLVANIA EXECUTIVE ORDERS CLICK HERE.